WANT TO PARTNER WITH US?
- Clean Label Project is always looking to partner with like-minded organizations to raise consumer, retail, and regulatory attention of important aligned causes.
- We look to share educational resources and content by creating custom resources for consumers and industry.
- We add value by co-authoring white papers, webinars, and sharing social media content.
- We want to work with you and learn from you. Contact Clean Label Project now to talk more about partnership opportunities.
WHO ARE OUR PARTNERS?
Autism Hope Alliance embodies hope for families facing the diagnosis of Autism through education, financial support and volunteerism. The Autism Hope Alliance is the first non-profit foundation for Autism to emerge from the natural foods industry.
Some of AHA’s Accomplishments include:
- Autism Hope Alliance has donated to help support other non-profits over $400k, which has helped over 2700 families nationwide.
- Produced “Special Foods for Special Needs”, an instructional DVD to educate parents on shopping in a health food market.
- Through collaboration with the top experts in Autism, AHA wrote and produced the “Autism: What the Experts Know” resource booklet. We are proud that through grant funding, we are able to distribute thousands of booklets to families for free across the country. To date, over 40,000 have been printed.
And you can visit them online… here!
SENPA is a non-profit trade association of retailers, manufacturers, distributors, brokers, educator, practitioners and service providers that are dedicated to protecting and advancing the natural product industry.
The SENPA mission is to support the natural products industry through education, networking and advocacy for the right to buy and sell natural products by empowering healthy choices and business development.
To find out more about SENPA, check out their website.