• Independent Routine Unannounced Sampling/Testing
• Proof of Food Safety/GMP Certification
• Supplier Assurance Program (suggested)
• Contaminant Tolerances in Product Specifications (suggested)
• Toxic Metals (Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium, Lead, Mercury and Nickel)
• 60+ pesticide residues
Traditional certification is process based with on-site auditing and significant documentation trails. With the Clean Label Project Code of Practice Certification, we simulate the true consumer experience through real-world unannounced retail sampling and analytical chemistry testing on the finish product.
Sign up for our newsletter and keep coming back for more testing results on pet food and other consumer product categories.